"Frozen" Hot Chocolate Recipe
by Jessie Jane
I call this frozen hot Nutella chocolate. I know it's not hot but it looks like hot chocolate so I call it frozen hot chocolate. I know this is confusing and the way I write is confusing. This whole thing is so confusing.
Just make it. It's good. I promise. You will like it.
- 6 ounces of high quality milk chocolate (melted)
- 2 tbsp cream
- 2 tbsp Nutella
- 1 envelope store bought hot chocolate mix
- 1 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 cups ice
- Whipped cream (optional topping)
- Chocolate shavings (optional topping)
1. Pulse all the ingredients in a blender until combined. The drink should have a thick but smooth consistency.
2. Top with fresh whipped cream and chocolate shavings. Serve immediately.
Want to see Jessie take you through the recipe step by step? Check out the video below:
Too Old for Training Wheels!
Nice Things You Say That Really Annoy Me
Awkward First Playdates
The World's Toughest Moms Raise the World's Toughest Kids
5 Scary Birth Control Side Effects You Shouldn't Ignore
New Puppy Parent Anxiety
Brooke Burke-Charvet: Dancing Out Of The Ballroom - DWTS
20 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Had Kids
The Terrible "Kid Food" Advice I Still Regret Taking
5 Beautiful DIY Projects Made From Boring Household Items
Mr. Peabody & Sherman: Meet Your New Favorite Movie Dog Dad
Almost-Instant Chicken Fajitas
How To Do Yoga With Your Kids
How Much Time Do You Spend On Your (Facebook) Appearance?
New Tra-Dish: Easy Awesome Meat Sauce
Don't Ask Me, "So, When Are You Having Kids?"