"Frozen" Hot Chocolate Recipe
by Jessie Jane
I call this frozen hot Nutella chocolate. I know it's not hot but it looks like hot chocolate so I call it frozen hot chocolate. I know this is confusing and the way I write is confusing. This whole thing is so confusing.
Just make it. It's good. I promise. You will like it.
- 6 ounces of high quality milk chocolate (melted)
- 2 tbsp cream
- 2 tbsp Nutella
- 1 envelope store bought hot chocolate mix
- 1 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 cups ice
- Whipped cream (optional topping)
- Chocolate shavings (optional topping)
1. Pulse all the ingredients in a blender until combined. The drink should have a thick but smooth consistency.
2. Top with fresh whipped cream and chocolate shavings. Serve immediately.
Want to see Jessie take you through the recipe step by step? Check out the video below:
What Wedding Season Means When You're A Parent
Mini Pizza Roll-Ups
A Letter To My Son, About Being A Little Brother
The Last Thing You Want To Hear At 1 AM
New Tra-Dish: Mini Pizza Pot Pies
Would Your Child Pass This Simple Self-Control Test?
DIY Thursday: Canvas Block Print Storage Bins
What Every Breastfeeding Mom Should Know
The Small Things That Mean The Most...
5 Things Parents of Preemies Should Know
Spicy Quinoa Chickpea Patties (Quinoa Falafel)
How Young is Too Young for Facebook?
10 Spring Loves And A New Spring Coffee Blend From Starbucks You'll Love Too!
Mommy Moments: It's All About the Little Things
5 Fun Family Earth Day Activities
11 Tips For Stay-At-Home Moms Who Want To Go Back To Work