"Frozen" Hot Chocolate Recipe
by Jessie Jane
I call this frozen hot Nutella chocolate. I know it's not hot but it looks like hot chocolate so I call it frozen hot chocolate. I know this is confusing and the way I write is confusing. This whole thing is so confusing.
Just make it. It's good. I promise. You will like it.
- 6 ounces of high quality milk chocolate (melted)
- 2 tbsp cream
- 2 tbsp Nutella
- 1 envelope store bought hot chocolate mix
- 1 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 cups ice
- Whipped cream (optional topping)
- Chocolate shavings (optional topping)
1. Pulse all the ingredients in a blender until combined. The drink should have a thick but smooth consistency.
2. Top with fresh whipped cream and chocolate shavings. Serve immediately.
Want to see Jessie take you through the recipe step by step? Check out the video below:
Seven Parent-Approved Games Your Teens Should Be Playing
Surviving Sixteen Years and Six Kids
Why Moms Need Dreams...
Baked Onion Rings (No Frying)
Picky Toddler Eating Tips!
Ready, Set, Selfie: Should We Be Concerned About Our Kids On Social Media?
Herb-Beer Muffins Recipe (Perfect for Brunch)
Must-Have Baby Items (Great for gifts too)
What Are The Odds?
Brooke Burke: My Slim Down Secrets
Start Daydreaming - It's Good for You
Yes! Yes! Yes!
Easy Summer Soup Recipes
Signs of an Ear Infection in an Infant
Must-have Make-Up Tips from Celebrity Makeup Artist
Can’t We Be Girl Scouts and Barbies?