"Frozen" Hot Chocolate Recipe
by Jessie Jane
I call this frozen hot Nutella chocolate. I know it's not hot but it looks like hot chocolate so I call it frozen hot chocolate. I know this is confusing and the way I write is confusing. This whole thing is so confusing.
Just make it. It's good. I promise. You will like it.
- 6 ounces of high quality milk chocolate (melted)
- 2 tbsp cream
- 2 tbsp Nutella
- 1 envelope store bought hot chocolate mix
- 1 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 cups ice
- Whipped cream (optional topping)
- Chocolate shavings (optional topping)
1. Pulse all the ingredients in a blender until combined. The drink should have a thick but smooth consistency.
2. Top with fresh whipped cream and chocolate shavings. Serve immediately.
Want to see Jessie take you through the recipe step by step? Check out the video below:
Surviving the Post-Summer Camp Transition!
Sleepover Safety: What Parents Need to Ask Ahead of Time
Creative Cocktail Ideas for Summer
The Best Sports for ADHD Kids
5 Ways to Instantly Organize Your Closet
No Child Left Alone?
How Much Water Should Kids Drink?
Escaping the Stress of Infertility with Mini-Vacations
Ice Cream Truck Treats - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Favorite Mommy Apps
Healthy, Simple, FAST Summer Recipes
Rediscover Your Inner Child
Travel Trailer's Packing List
How to Make an Herb Garden
How to Clean Ceramic Glass Cooktops
8 Quick, Easy & Healthy Breakfasts