"Frozen" Hot Chocolate Recipe
by Jessie Jane
I call this frozen hot Nutella chocolate. I know it's not hot but it looks like hot chocolate so I call it frozen hot chocolate. I know this is confusing and the way I write is confusing. This whole thing is so confusing.
Just make it. It's good. I promise. You will like it.
- 6 ounces of high quality milk chocolate (melted)
- 2 tbsp cream
- 2 tbsp Nutella
- 1 envelope store bought hot chocolate mix
- 1 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 cups ice
- Whipped cream (optional topping)
- Chocolate shavings (optional topping)
1. Pulse all the ingredients in a blender until combined. The drink should have a thick but smooth consistency.
2. Top with fresh whipped cream and chocolate shavings. Serve immediately.
Want to see Jessie take you through the recipe step by step? Check out the video below:
Put a Fresh Spin on Your Labor Day BBQ Menu
Skip The Sugar: Sweet Snack Alternatives For Kids
Why It Sucks To Be The Second Child
How to Make Your Own Natural Body Scrub
Dragons Interactive Story App + Giveaway!
Chocolate Marshmallow Pretzel Bars
Tips for Avoiding School Picture Day Disasters
Travel Survival Skills for Car Trips With Kids
Triple F (Fennel, Frisee and Fruit) Salad
Dinner Time Debates: How to Take the Stress out of Supper
5 Best Labor Day Recipes
5 Ways To Lose Your Baby Weight
5 Ways to Keep Your Child's Room Organized
'Twas The Night Before Kindergarten
Recall: Chicken Ceasar Salad Kits Recalled
Eight Ways to Keep the Sizzle in Your Relationship