Breakfast Quinoa Recipeby Twice Baked Twins
Want to review new products and try out free samples? Sign up to become a ModernMom Insider!
Breakfast on the go!
We have made this scrumptious healthy breakfast even easier by filling half pint jelly jars, enough for a few days, for a quick grab "n" go and also easy storage for the fridge.
It's Slim & Trim with the Twice Baked Twins!
Let's get healthy!
- 3 cups white quinoa, cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 -1 cup vanilla almond milk, (we used Silk brand), use more if you like a loose cereal
- 2 tablespoons agave or honey
- 1 cup dried fruit, of your choice, fresh if you have it
- a sprinkle of roasted nuts, almonds, pecans or walnuts
Mix together the cooked quinoa, milk and honey to taste. Add fruit and a sprinkle of nuts.
Be creative, add anything you like. It's your creation - have fun!
Check out some more quinoa recipes below: