While the holidays are a magical (albeit sometime stressful) time of year, they also tend to be an exercise in indulgence. Luckily there are fantastic apps for the Apple Watch that can help keep you in shape and others that can keep you grounded.
1. 7 Minute Workout – Seven minute workouts with coaching and visual cues right on your Apple Watch.
2. MyFitnessPal – Assists in weight loss by helping you track the foods you eat.
3. Sworkit Pro - Workouts that fit your schedule. Great videos with trainers demonstrating how to do the exercises.
4. Runkeeper – A favorite for running enthusiasts, but also tracks cycling and walking and monitors your heart-rate.
5. Lose It! – Choose how you want to lose weight with the tools you need to track food and exercise, as well as meals.
6. Carrot Fit- Hilarious and judgmental fitness app that keeps you motivated via insults.
7. 3 Minute Mindfulness – Breathing exercises right from your wrist. This will come in handy when interacting with some family members
8. Headspace – A meditation app to use in a stressful situation or when you need to take a moment to relax.
9. Pocket Yoga – Yoga exercises that you can do at your own pace at home.
10. Centered - This app helps you manage stress by encouraging mindful meditation sessions and tracking how ‘centered’ you are.