Who's the Highest Paid Celeb Under 30?
Female pop stars are really rocking it this year!
Forbes has released its annual list of highest paid celebrities under 30 on Thursday, and women have claimed six of the top 10 spots - talk about girl power!
Who snagged the number one spot? Taylor Swift, who raked in an estimated $57 million between May 2011 and May 2012 thanks to sold-out concerts, record-breaking CD sales and a lucrative Cover Girl endorsement gig. And her star continues to rise, with a fourth album slated to release this fall.
The 22-year-old country singer edged out Justin Bieber, who came in second with $55 million in earnings during the past year.
But Swift isn't the only talented lady on the list. Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Adele took spots two through six, respectively.
Here's the full list of e top 10 under 30 from the Forbes list:
1. Taylor Swift, 22 - $57 million
2. Justin Bieber, 18 - $55 million
3. Rihanna, 24 - $53 million
4. Lady Gaga, 26 - $52 million
5. Katy Perry, 27 - $45 million
6. Adele, 24 - $35 million
7. Kristen Stewart, 22 - $34.5 million
8. Lil Wayne, 29 - $27 million
9. Taylor Lautner, 20 - $26.5 million
10. Robert Pattinson, 26 - $26.5 million
We love the women’s representation! Tell us, who’s your favorite on the list?