Academy Awards: And The Nomination Goes To....
The big night isn't until February 24th, but nominations for the 85th Academy Awards were announced today!
Among those honored was Lincoln, which took 12 nominations including those for Best Picture, Best Director Steven Spielberg, Best Actor Daniel Day-Lewis and Supporting Actress Sally Field.
Silver Linings Playbook, Life of Pi and Les Misérables also received multiple nominations.
Here are the main categories:
• Beasts of the Southern Wild
• Django Unchained
• Les Misérables
• Life of Pi
• Silver Linings Playbook
• Zero Dark Thirty
• Bradley Cooper, Silver Linings Playbook
• Daniel Day-Lewis, Lincoln
• Hugh Jackman, Les Misérables
• Joaquin Phoenix, The Master
• Denzel Washington, Flight
• Jessica Chastain, Zero Dark Thirty
• Jennifer Lawrence, Silver Linings Playbook
• Emmanuelle Riva, Amour
• Quvenzhané Wallis, Beasts of the Southern Wild
• Naomi Watts, The Impossible
• Alan Arkin, Argo
• Robert De Niro, Silver Linings Playbook
• Philip Seymour Hoffman, The Master
• Tommy Lee Jones, Lincoln
• Christoph Waltz, Django Unchained
• Amy Adams, The Master
• Sally Field, Lincoln
• Anne Hathaway, Les Misérables
• Helen Hunt, The Sessions
• Jacki Weaver, Silver Linings Playbook
• Michael Haneke, Amour
• Ang Lee, Life of Pi
• David O. Russell, Silver Linings Playbook
• Steven Spielberg, Lincoln
• Benh Zeitlin, Beasts of the Southern Wild
For the complete list of nominations, click here.
Which film do you think will win best picture?
The 85th annual Academy Awards will air live Sunday, Feb. 24, 2013, on ABC from the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood.
Start Daydreaming - It's Good for You
Can’t We Be Girl Scouts and Barbies?
Easy Vegan Chocolate Glaze for Brownies & Desserts
Guardians of the Galaxy - It's a Must-See!
Dealing with Insomnia During Pregnancy
How To Calm Young Children While Traveling On An Airplane
"8 Glasses of Water Per Day" is a Myth
Top Ten 'Creative Practicing' Tips for Kids!
Empower Your Kids Through Creative Cleaning
The Power of a Simple Smile
The Two-Letter Word Every Mom Should Learn to Say
Guided Meditation: Clear Away the Excess in Life
Getting The Stink Eye in Restaurants
How to Raise Independent Kids
How to Cope With Your Kid's Jet Lag
Late Summer Citrus Cake