Quick, what’s your favorite part of watching the Oscars?
Playing Project Runway judge in your PJs as the stars walk the red carpet in couture? Pretending you’ve seen all the contenders for Best Picture? (Thank you, Wikipedia!) Practicing your own acceptance speech in the bathroom mirror with a hairbrush?
Wrong. Those answers are all wrong. Obviously, the best part of watching an award show is the excuse to eat many delicious somethings.
Here are 15 recipes that have been nominated for Best Oscar Party Snack:
1. Cheesy BBQ Bacon Turkey Sliders
2. Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzels
3. Roasted Cauliflower with Tribe Hummus
4. Buffalo Bean Won-Ton Cups [Vegan]
5. Blue Cheese and Bacon Deviled Eggs
6. Garlic Parmesan Knots
7. Popcorn Surprise
8. Edamame Guacamole
9. Smoked Salmon Quesadilla
10. Cheese-Stuffed Dates
11. Turkey Potstickers
12. Quinoa Spring Rolls
13. Buffalo Roasted Chickpeas
14. Gourmet Grilled Cheese with Tomato Soup Shots
15. Chocolate Fruit Cups
What are you serving at your Oscar party?