Today is a snow day for a lot of the country. In keeping with this theme I thought I would make things light and cheerful leaving more time for enjoying favorite snow day activities…like baking
Here is a list of some little things that warm my heart and make me feel happy. I hope that some of them will make you smile and feel good!
• The view out my window
• Reading and writing while the snow falls outside. Snowy days make those activities even more amazing!
• Clean sheets. The first day the sheets go on my bed is always my favorite.
• Hugs & Kisses
• Music. What can’t music do? For example Snow Day by Toby Lightman
• Changes in weather. When there is a change in the weather no matter what it is, it excites me.
• New Discoveries. One of our recent discoveries- Chai Latte capsules for our Keurig! :-p
• Great quotes "There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in." — Leonard Cohen
• Big soft blankets and cuddling up under them.
• My bathrobe and slippers. I wear these anytime I am home and cold. Sometimes I even forget when I answer the door. It seems a little funny mid-afternoon. :0)
• Mugs. Mugs in general make me happy. Maybe I am strange? I love to interchange mugs with different seasons. Speaking of which, anyone know of a good Valentine’s Day mug? Here is a favorite mug of mine wrapped in a coffee cozy made by Patty from The Plaid Cupcake.
My mugs like to be cozy and wrapped up just like me
And guess what is inside of it? Yup, the Chai Latte from above!
• The crazy/adorable things my kids say and do.
• Giving, even in the smallest ways.
• Being thankful for any and everything!
• & Time
Thank you for making me smile with your time ?
What little things make you happy? I think I missed… MANY!