DWTS Season 15, Week 3: How to Get Brooke's Bombshell Look!by Perfect Hair Duo
Steven Lake and Kristin Confer are the PhDs of hair. They bring over 30 years of experience, education, and teaching to the hair industry.
Their passion and insight set this Perfect Hair Duo up for success in creating, recreating, and sharing their vision and creativity behind the chair and on set.
Dancing with the Stars: Season 15, Week 3
We've got some tips to help our modern moms recreate these looks at home. Here's how to get Brooke's fab look from this week's episode of Dancing with the Stars!
1. Give yourself a smooth blowout using a thermal protectant with hold.
2. Curl the hair with a smaller and larger size curling iron, alternating direction and irons.
3. Flip your head forward and back, giving it a really good shake, and finish with a light hairspray.
- Try wearing a thermal protective glove when using the iron.
- When wrapping the hair around the rods, while holding the ends, let the hair loosely slip off the iron.
- Adding hairpieces really enhances this bombshell look.
Check out some behind the scenes photos from Week 3:?
(Getting ready for the show!)
(Glam Squad in the ballroom)
The finished look:
And bonus photos from Monday night's show!