DWTS Season 15, Week 6: Get Brooke's "Side Swept Style"
Steven Lake and Kristin Confer are the PhDs of hair. They bring over 30 years of experience, education, and teaching to the hair industry.
Their passion and insight set this Perfect Hair Duo up for success in creating, recreating, and sharing their vision and creativity behind the chair and on set.
Dancing with the Stars: Season 15, Week 6
We've got some tips to help our modern moms recreate these looks at home.
Here's how to get Brooke's fab look from this week's episode of Dancing with the Stars!
Side Swept Upstyle
1. Loosely curl the hair with a larger size curling iron using a thermal protectant.
2. Make a deep side part and lightly brush through the curls.
3. From parted side, twist hair back and over to opposite side, pinning as you go, until the hair cascades over the shoulder.
- Use a Mason Pearson brush to brush through the curls.
- Use a side mirror to create a great shape from all sides.
- Use a light hairspray with shine to secure the look.
Check out some more photos from Week 6:?
(The Glam Squad)
The finished look:
Seven Parent-Approved Games Your Teens Should Be Playing
Surviving Sixteen Years and Six Kids
Why Moms Need Dreams...
Baked Onion Rings (No Frying)
Picky Toddler Eating Tips!
Ready, Set, Selfie: Should We Be Concerned About Our Kids On Social Media?
Herb-Beer Muffins Recipe (Perfect for Brunch)
Must-Have Baby Items (Great for gifts too)
What Are The Odds?
Brooke Burke: My Slim Down Secrets
Start Daydreaming - It's Good for You
Yes! Yes! Yes!
Easy Summer Soup Recipes
Signs of an Ear Infection in an Infant
Must-have Make-Up Tips from Celebrity Makeup Artist
Can’t We Be Girl Scouts and Barbies?