DWTS Season 15, Week 6: Get Brooke's "Side Swept Style"
Steven Lake and Kristin Confer are the PhDs of hair. They bring over 30 years of experience, education, and teaching to the hair industry.
Their passion and insight set this Perfect Hair Duo up for success in creating, recreating, and sharing their vision and creativity behind the chair and on set.
Dancing with the Stars: Season 15, Week 6
We've got some tips to help our modern moms recreate these looks at home.
Here's how to get Brooke's fab look from this week's episode of Dancing with the Stars!
Side Swept Upstyle
1. Loosely curl the hair with a larger size curling iron using a thermal protectant.
2. Make a deep side part and lightly brush through the curls.
3. From parted side, twist hair back and over to opposite side, pinning as you go, until the hair cascades over the shoulder.
- Use a Mason Pearson brush to brush through the curls.
- Use a side mirror to create a great shape from all sides.
- Use a light hairspray with shine to secure the look.
Check out some more photos from Week 6:?
(The Glam Squad)
The finished look:
New Tra-Dish: Mini Pizza Pot Pies
Would Your Child Pass This Simple Self-Control Test?
DIY Thursday: Canvas Block Print Storage Bins
What Every Breastfeeding Mom Should Know
The Small Things That Mean The Most...
5 Things Parents of Preemies Should Know
Spicy Quinoa Chickpea Patties (Quinoa Falafel)
How Young is Too Young for Facebook?
10 Spring Loves And A New Spring Coffee Blend From Starbucks You'll Love Too!
Mommy Moments: It's All About the Little Things
5 Fun Family Earth Day Activities
11 Tips For Stay-At-Home Moms Who Want To Go Back To Work
7 Mistakes Parents Make When Kids Wet The Bed
Gluten-Free Zucchini Patties
My Daughter Isn't Who I Thought She Was
Buffalo Egg Salad Sliders