DWTS Season 15, Week 6: Get Brooke's "Side Swept Style"
Steven Lake and Kristin Confer are the PhDs of hair. They bring over 30 years of experience, education, and teaching to the hair industry.
Their passion and insight set this Perfect Hair Duo up for success in creating, recreating, and sharing their vision and creativity behind the chair and on set.
Dancing with the Stars: Season 15, Week 6
We've got some tips to help our modern moms recreate these looks at home.
Here's how to get Brooke's fab look from this week's episode of Dancing with the Stars!
Side Swept Upstyle
1. Loosely curl the hair with a larger size curling iron using a thermal protectant.
2. Make a deep side part and lightly brush through the curls.
3. From parted side, twist hair back and over to opposite side, pinning as you go, until the hair cascades over the shoulder.
- Use a Mason Pearson brush to brush through the curls.
- Use a side mirror to create a great shape from all sides.
- Use a light hairspray with shine to secure the look.
Check out some more photos from Week 6:?
(The Glam Squad)
The finished look:
Our Sports Heroes Are Criminals
Is Your Baby on a Breastfeeding Strike?
Holy Hormones - Handling My Tween's Pre-Puberty Crying Jags
19 Fantastic Fall DIY Decor and Recipes to Delight You
Fifty Shades of Grey and Our Daughters
How to handle inappropriate toddler behavior? Like this.
PB Banana Dog and Mommy Always Comes Back Book Make Back to School A Cinch!
What is Hot Yoga?
Style on a Budget: Re-Fashion Tips for Moms
To Clear Up The Confusion - I Am NOT An Octopus!
A Sneak Peek Into The Mind Of A Four-Year-Old
Name Ownership: Can You Steal A Baby Name?
Tricks to Conquering a Lousy Day
Celebrating Autumn with Starbucks® Fall Blend
Remembering September 11th - That Fateful Day
Talking to Your Children About 9/11