DWTS Season 15, Week 6: Get Brooke's "Side Swept Style"
Steven Lake and Kristin Confer are the PhDs of hair. They bring over 30 years of experience, education, and teaching to the hair industry.
Their passion and insight set this Perfect Hair Duo up for success in creating, recreating, and sharing their vision and creativity behind the chair and on set.
Dancing with the Stars: Season 15, Week 6
We've got some tips to help our modern moms recreate these looks at home.
Here's how to get Brooke's fab look from this week's episode of Dancing with the Stars!
Side Swept Upstyle
1. Loosely curl the hair with a larger size curling iron using a thermal protectant.
2. Make a deep side part and lightly brush through the curls.
3. From parted side, twist hair back and over to opposite side, pinning as you go, until the hair cascades over the shoulder.
- Use a Mason Pearson brush to brush through the curls.
- Use a side mirror to create a great shape from all sides.
- Use a light hairspray with shine to secure the look.
Check out some more photos from Week 6:?
(The Glam Squad)
The finished look:
Too Old for Training Wheels!
Nice Things You Say That Really Annoy Me
Awkward First Playdates
The World's Toughest Moms Raise the World's Toughest Kids
5 Scary Birth Control Side Effects You Shouldn't Ignore
New Puppy Parent Anxiety
Brooke Burke-Charvet: Dancing Out Of The Ballroom - DWTS
20 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Had Kids
The Terrible "Kid Food" Advice I Still Regret Taking
5 Beautiful DIY Projects Made From Boring Household Items
Mr. Peabody & Sherman: Meet Your New Favorite Movie Dog Dad
Almost-Instant Chicken Fajitas
How To Do Yoga With Your Kids
How Much Time Do You Spend On Your (Facebook) Appearance?
New Tra-Dish: Easy Awesome Meat Sauce
Don't Ask Me, "So, When Are You Having Kids?"