DWTS Season 15, Week 8: Get Brooke's Braided Styleby Perfect Hair Duo
Steven Lake and Kristin Confer are the PhDs of hair. They bring over 30 years of experience, education, and teaching to the hair industry.
Their passion and insight set this Perfect Hair Duo up for success in creating, recreating, and sharing their vision and creativity behind the chair and on set.
Dancing with the Stars: Season 15, Week 8
Here's how to get Brooke's fab look from this week's episode of Dancing with the Stars!
Braided Half Up Style
1.After blow drying and flat ironing the hair, pull the sides and top of hair back center and braid 4 or 5 times.
2. Turn braid under to one side and criss cross pin with bobby pins until secure.
3. Finish with a shine spray or oil on the ends.
- Use a thermal protectant before blow drying and flat ironing.
- Use more braids for finer hair.
- Use a light gel at the hairline on baby hairs for a cleaner look.
Check out some more photos from Week 8:?
(Ready for the show!)
The finished look:
And bonus photos from Tuesday night's show: