DWTS Season 15 Finale: Get Brooke's High Fashion Bun
Steven Lake and Kristin Confer are the PhDs of hair. They bring over 30 years of experience, education, and teaching to the hair industry.
Their passion and insight set this Perfect Hair Duo up for success in creating, recreating, and sharing their vision and creativity behind the chair and on set.
Dancing with the Stars: Season 15, Season Finale
Here's how to get Brooke's fab look from this season's final week of Dancing with the Stars!
High Fashion Bun
1.After a good blowout, pull the hair into a high pony, keeping it sleek and neat, at the crown of the head.
2. Slide the bun donut* over the pony tail and using a rat tail comb, wrap and tuck the hair around the donut securing with large hair pins (not bobby pins).
3. Use a light hairspray to finish the look.
- *Ask for a “bun donut” at your local beauty supply.
- Use different sizes of buns to create different looks.
- Use a gel and toothbrush to smooth the hair at the hairline.
Check out some more photos from the finale:?
Getting ready for the show!
The finished look:
The Small Things That Mean The Most...
5 Things Parents of Preemies Should Know
Spicy Quinoa Chickpea Patties (Quinoa Falafel)
How Young is Too Young for Facebook?
10 Spring Loves And A New Spring Coffee Blend From Starbucks You'll Love Too!
Mommy Moments: It's All About the Little Things
5 Fun Family Earth Day Activities
11 Tips For Stay-At-Home Moms Who Want To Go Back To Work
7 Mistakes Parents Make When Kids Wet The Bed
Gluten-Free Zucchini Patties
My Daughter Isn't Who I Thought She Was
Buffalo Egg Salad Sliders
How to Make Passover Chocolate Toffee Matzah
Blue Cheese and Bacon Deviled Eggs
Get A Holiday Workout With These Easter Egg Exercise Moves
Traditional Italian Ricotta Pie Recipe