DWTS Season 15 Finale: Get Brooke's High Fashion Bun
Steven Lake and Kristin Confer are the PhDs of hair. They bring over 30 years of experience, education, and teaching to the hair industry.
Their passion and insight set this Perfect Hair Duo up for success in creating, recreating, and sharing their vision and creativity behind the chair and on set.
Dancing with the Stars: Season 15, Season Finale
Here's how to get Brooke's fab look from this season's final week of Dancing with the Stars!
High Fashion Bun
1.After a good blowout, pull the hair into a high pony, keeping it sleek and neat, at the crown of the head.
2. Slide the bun donut* over the pony tail and using a rat tail comb, wrap and tuck the hair around the donut securing with large hair pins (not bobby pins).
3. Use a light hairspray to finish the look.
- *Ask for a “bun donut” at your local beauty supply.
- Use different sizes of buns to create different looks.
- Use a gel and toothbrush to smooth the hair at the hairline.
Check out some more photos from the finale:?
Getting ready for the show!
The finished look:
Too Old for Training Wheels!
Nice Things You Say That Really Annoy Me
Awkward First Playdates
The World's Toughest Moms Raise the World's Toughest Kids
5 Scary Birth Control Side Effects You Shouldn't Ignore
New Puppy Parent Anxiety
Brooke Burke-Charvet: Dancing Out Of The Ballroom - DWTS
20 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Had Kids
The Terrible "Kid Food" Advice I Still Regret Taking
5 Beautiful DIY Projects Made From Boring Household Items
Mr. Peabody & Sherman: Meet Your New Favorite Movie Dog Dad
Almost-Instant Chicken Fajitas
How To Do Yoga With Your Kids
How Much Time Do You Spend On Your (Facebook) Appearance?
New Tra-Dish: Easy Awesome Meat Sauce
Don't Ask Me, "So, When Are You Having Kids?"