10 Reasons Why I Love My Husbandby Paola Deininger
A friend turned me on to this blog, The Happy Wives Club, and I can't get enough of it.
All too often now we hear about once happy marriages ending in divorce, spouses cheating, lying and families broken. It's nice to see that not all marriages are that way. They're out there, people who are married and still love the person they're with.
I'm happy to say I'm a part of that group. I'm a happy wife! I love my husband! Heck, I even adore him! I met my husband when we were kids so it literally feels like I've been with him all my life, because I pretty much have. We dated since we were 16 and got married shortly out of high school.
Anyway, The Happy Wives Club wrote a post called "Why I Love My Husband" and asked bloggers to join in and share why they love their husbands. Although I know my husband isn't a big fan of me writing about him, I felt I had to do this. I wanted to write about this. It's something I needed to do.
So here goes...
10 Reasons Why I Love My Husband
- He makes me laugh, even when I'm furious or frustrated, he can find a way to put a smile on my face.
- He loves me even with all my quirks and craziness.
- He kisses me good morning and goodnight even when I forget.
- He supports my decisions and encourages me to do more.
- He works long hours to provide the best life for our family.
- He loves our children and finds time to play with them no matter how tired he may be.
- He listens to me when I really need someone to talk to.
- He's the first person I want to talk to when something exciting happens.
- He makes me feel special and important.
- He's seen me at my best and at my worst and despite it all he still loves me.
Haven't gotten enough of the love? Read more posts like this at The Happy Wives Club.