15 Famous Love Quotes For Your Valentine
Wondering what to write on that Valentine's Day card for your sweetie?
If you're suffering from a touch of writer's block, get inspired by reading some beautiful and beloved love quotes.
Here are a few of our favorites:
1. "Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction." ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery
2. "For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow." ~ Rosemonde Gerard
3. "Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile" ~ Franklin P. Jones
4. "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other" ~ Audrey Hepburn
5. "There comes a time in every life, we find the heart we're waiting for." ~ LeAnn Rimes
6. "Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." ~ Robert Heinlein
7. "Brief is life but love is long." ~ Alfred Lord Tennyson
8. "After awhile, you just want to be with the one that makes you laugh.” ~ Sex and the City
9. "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." ~ Aristotle
10. "Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear." ~ John Lennon
11. "Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love." ~ Albert Einstein
12. "We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them in mutual weirdness and call it love.” - Unknown
13. "Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable." ~ Wizard of Oz
14. "To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven." ~ Karen Sunde
15. "All that we love deeply becomes a part of us." ~ Helen Keller
Seven Parent-Approved Games Your Teens Should Be Playing
Surviving Sixteen Years and Six Kids
Why Moms Need Dreams...
Baked Onion Rings (No Frying)
Picky Toddler Eating Tips!
Ready, Set, Selfie: Should We Be Concerned About Our Kids On Social Media?
Herb-Beer Muffins Recipe (Perfect for Brunch)
Must-Have Baby Items (Great for gifts too)
What Are The Odds?
Brooke Burke: My Slim Down Secrets
Start Daydreaming - It's Good for You
Yes! Yes! Yes!
Easy Summer Soup Recipes
Signs of an Ear Infection in an Infant
Must-have Make-Up Tips from Celebrity Makeup Artist
Can’t We Be Girl Scouts and Barbies?