DWTS Season 14, Week 4: How to Get Brooke's Glam Lookby Perfect Hair Duo
Steven Lake and Kristin Confer are the PhDs of hair. They bring over 30 years of experience, education, and teaching to the hair industry.
Their passion and insight set this Perfect Hair Duo up for success in creating, recreating, and sharing their vision and creativity behind the chair and on set.
Dancing with the Stars: Season 14, Week 4
We've got some tips to help our modern moms recreate these looks at home. Here's how to get Brooke's Rockin' look from last night's "Rock Week" show!
High Fashion Fall
Steven Lake goes for a Rock-inspired High Fashion look using a fall (hair piece).
This sexy, bouncy, youthful look can bring out the Rock Star in everybody.
Go from casual to chic in these three easy steps.
1. Following a good blowout, pull hair back into a low bun.
2.Encompass the bun with the fall using large hairpins beginning at the top and working around clockwise.
3. Give your hair a couple good shakes and spray with a light hairspray.
- Start the low bun as a tight pony to keep it sleek.
- For a fun night out, use a fall. They are quick, lightweight and easy to handle.
- Apply shine drops to the ends of the fall to minimize frizz.
Check out more behind the scenes photos from Week 4:
Brooke Burke Photos
PhD wants to know, “What is YOUR favorite look so far of the season?”