Steven Lake and Kristin Confer are the PhDs of hair. They bring over 30 years of experience, education, and teaching to the hair industry.
Their passion and insight set this Perfect Hair Duo up for success in creating, recreating, and sharing their vision and creativity behind the chair and on set.
Dancing with the Stars: Season 14, Week 6
Every week, Brooke Burke goes from “Mom” to “Glam” on DWTS!
We’ve got some tips to help our modern moms recreate these looks at home. Here’s how to get Brooke’s fab look from this week’s “Motown” show!
Hair Pieces and Falls
Steven Lake borrows from Motown days to create a bombshell look using a Fall (Hair Piece).
Go from casual to bombshell in these easy steps.
1. Following a good blowout, with a top section and a bottom section, pull hair into a high pony and a mid-pony.
2. Wrap ponys into loose buns.
3. Secure Fall or Hairpiece over the buns, using bobby pins.
- For thicker hair, section hair into three pony sections…high, mid, low.
- Brush out the Fall and give it a good shake before you attach.
- As a finishing touch, use a light shine spray.
Check out more behind the scenes photos from Week 6:?
Brooke Burke Photos
PhD wants to know, “What is YOUR favorite look so far of the season?”