DWTS Season 14, Week 7: How to Get Brooke's Glam Look
Steven Lake and Kristin Confer are the PhDs of hair. They bring over 30 years of experience, education, and teaching to the hair industry.
Their passion and insight set this Perfect Hair Duo up for success in creating, recreating, and sharing their vision and creativity behind the chair and on set.
Dancing with the Stars: Season 14, Week 7
We've got some tips to help our modern moms recreate these looks at home. Here's how to get Brooke's fab look from this week's "Classical" show!
Low Side Chignon
Steven Lake evokes Grace Kelly and Evita Peron in this updated timeless Low Side Chignon for Classical Week.
Go from casual to elegant in these 3 easy steps.
1. Following a good blowout, curl the hair with a 1” curling iron, taking large sections.
2. Pull hair back into a low side swept bun, securing with large bobby pins, allowing pieces in front to fall and frame the face.
3. Finish with a light hair spray.
- For a larger bun, add a hairpiece.
- For added volume, after curling the hair, flip head over and give a good shake, before creating the bun.
- For a sleeker look, pull all the hair back, leaving no hair framing the face.
Check out more behind the scenes photos from Week 7:?
Brooke Burke Photos
PhD wants to know, “What is YOUR favorite look so far of the season?”
Put a Fresh Spin on Your Labor Day BBQ Menu
Skip The Sugar: Sweet Snack Alternatives For Kids
Why It Sucks To Be The Second Child
How to Make Your Own Natural Body Scrub
Dragons Interactive Story App + Giveaway!
Chocolate Marshmallow Pretzel Bars
Tips for Avoiding School Picture Day Disasters
Travel Survival Skills for Car Trips With Kids
Triple F (Fennel, Frisee and Fruit) Salad
Dinner Time Debates: How to Take the Stress out of Supper
5 Best Labor Day Recipes
5 Ways To Lose Your Baby Weight
5 Ways to Keep Your Child's Room Organized
'Twas The Night Before Kindergarten
Recall: Chicken Ceasar Salad Kits Recalled
Eight Ways to Keep the Sizzle in Your Relationship