DWTS Season 14, Week 7: How to Get Brooke's Glam Look
Steven Lake and Kristin Confer are the PhDs of hair. They bring over 30 years of experience, education, and teaching to the hair industry.
Their passion and insight set this Perfect Hair Duo up for success in creating, recreating, and sharing their vision and creativity behind the chair and on set.
Dancing with the Stars: Season 14, Week 7
We've got some tips to help our modern moms recreate these looks at home. Here's how to get Brooke's fab look from this week's "Classical" show!
Low Side Chignon
Steven Lake evokes Grace Kelly and Evita Peron in this updated timeless Low Side Chignon for Classical Week.
Go from casual to elegant in these 3 easy steps.
1. Following a good blowout, curl the hair with a 1” curling iron, taking large sections.
2. Pull hair back into a low side swept bun, securing with large bobby pins, allowing pieces in front to fall and frame the face.
3. Finish with a light hair spray.
- For a larger bun, add a hairpiece.
- For added volume, after curling the hair, flip head over and give a good shake, before creating the bun.
- For a sleeker look, pull all the hair back, leaving no hair framing the face.
Check out more behind the scenes photos from Week 7:?
Brooke Burke Photos
PhD wants to know, “What is YOUR favorite look so far of the season?”
Too Old for Training Wheels!
Nice Things You Say That Really Annoy Me
Awkward First Playdates
The World's Toughest Moms Raise the World's Toughest Kids
5 Scary Birth Control Side Effects You Shouldn't Ignore
New Puppy Parent Anxiety
Brooke Burke-Charvet: Dancing Out Of The Ballroom - DWTS
20 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Had Kids
The Terrible "Kid Food" Advice I Still Regret Taking
5 Beautiful DIY Projects Made From Boring Household Items
Mr. Peabody & Sherman: Meet Your New Favorite Movie Dog Dad
Almost-Instant Chicken Fajitas
How To Do Yoga With Your Kids
How Much Time Do You Spend On Your (Facebook) Appearance?
New Tra-Dish: Easy Awesome Meat Sauce
Don't Ask Me, "So, When Are You Having Kids?"