Nestle USA is voluntarily recalling 2.98 million individual boxes of DiGiorno, Lean Cuisine and Stouffer’s products because they main contain small pieces of glass.
The products affected by the recall are below:
- DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Spinach and Garlic Pizza
- DiGiorno Rising Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzeria Thin Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzeria Tuscan-style Chicken Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach Artichoke Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Spinach, Artichoke & Chicken Panini
- Lean Cuisine Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli
- Stouffer’s Vegetable Lasagna (10 oz., 37 oz. and 96 oz. sizes)
- Stouffer’s Spinach Soufflé
- Stouffer’s Chicken Lasagna
Luckily no injuries have been reported but several consumers reported that they had found small pieces of glass in their food. The company believes the source of the glass was in the spinach that is common in the products subject to the recall.
Nestle USA listed the production codes and ‘Best Before Dates” on its website.
Consumers who may have purchased the recalled products should contact Nestlé Consumer Services at 1-800-681-1676.