DWTS Season 14, Final Week: How to Get Brooke's Glam Lookby Perfect Hair Duo
Steven Lake and Kristin Confer are the PhDs of hair. They bring over 30 years of experience, education, and teaching to the hair industry.
Their passion and insight set this Perfect Hair Duo up for success in creating, recreating, and sharing their vision and creativity behind the chair and on set.
Dancing with the Stars: Season 14, Finale Week!
We've got some tips to help our modern moms recreate these looks at home. Here's how to get Brooke's fab look from this week's show!
Loose Faux Bob
Kristin Confer, being Brooke’s “behind the chair” hair stylist, wanted Steven Lake to create a dramatic elegant look, giving the illusion of a shorter cut on Brooke.
Create this loose elegant look in these easy steps.
1. Following a good blowout, curl the entire head with a 1” curling iron.
2. Section your hair into two sections; a top and a bottom.
3. Pin the bottom section up by criss crossing bobby pins, taking sub-sections so that the ends create the desired length of the bob.
4. Let the top section fall down over the bottom, and pin up random curls (from the top section) to create the desired shape at the perimeter or length.
- When curling the hair, pin up each curl and allow to cool for maximum curl.
- As you pin up the bottom section, wrap the curls around your fingers to smooth and remove frizz.
- Use a hand mirror to check the profile and back, loosely tugging and pulling to create your desired shape.
Check out more photos:
Brooke Burke Photos