What says SUMMER more than an avocado? And what says YUM more than guacamole!!!
So what could be better than sharing my favorite guacamole recipe? It’s the best one you’ll ever have. I promise!
Super easy. Super tasty. Tried and true, your friends will be raving about this delicious dip!
- 3-4 Haas avocados, slightly ripe and roughly diced.
- 1/2 large white or red onion, finely diced almost minced
- 2 tablespoons of cilantro, rough chopped.
- 1 tomato, diced juice and all.
- 1 jalapeno pepper, remove the seeds and finely dice.
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1-2 Limes, juiced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon of white vinegar.
- 2 or 3 tablespoons of your favorite salsa
Mix all the ingredients together and voila – you’ve got guac!
Homemade Tortilla Chips: Quarter some corn or flour tortilla chips, spread them out in an even layer on a large sheet tray give them a drizzle of olive oil, sprinkle them with some coarse salt, place in the oven on bake on 450 degrees for about 8 -10 minutes.
There’s nothing like it!
Want to pair this delicious guacamole with a south of the border cocktail? Check out our recipe for the perfect Margarita!