- At Home
The verdict? Guilty.
Murray was convicted of criminal negligence in the 2009 death of the singer from an overdose of the powerful anesthetic propofol. Prosecutors argued the physician was reckless in his use of the medicine, while the defense countered that Jackson administered the fatal dose himself while the Murray was out of the room.
As the case moves into the sentencing face, Murray faces up to four years in prison and the likely the revocation of his medical license.
What do you think? Was justice served?