About 12,000 PajamaGram children’s pajamas have been recalled because they violate the Federal Flammability Standard, according to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC).
Why it’s being recalled: The pajamas fail to meet the federal flammability standards for children’s sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injury to children. No injuries have been reported.
Description: The pajamas are 100 percent polyester fleece sold in sizes 12 months to 4T and in boys and girls sizes 6 through 14. “PajamaGram” is printed on the neck tag. The pajamas come in two styles: one-piece hood and feet pajamas, and two-piece sets. The below style/GPU number is printed on a second tag sewn into either the neck or side of the pajamas and the pajama pants. The following pajamas are included in this recall:
- Hoodie Footie for Girls | Pink with zip-off feet and hood | JSLHFP1
- Hoodie Footie for Boys and Girls | Blue with zip-off feet and hood | JSLHFB1
- Sweetheart Hoodie Footie for Girls | Pink with a red heart print and zip-off feet and hood | JSLHFV1
- Winter Whimsy Hoodie Footie for Boys and Girls | Red with a snowman/penguin print and zip-off feet and hood | JSLHFW1
- Lodge Fleece Set for Toddlers, Boys and Girls | Two-piece set. Blue shirt with moose appliqué and white moose/snowflake print pant | JSLLFB1
- Snuggle Fleece Argyle Set for Girls | Two-piece set. Light blue shirt with pink and blue argyle print pant | JSLAFG1
- Infant Lodge Fleece | One-Piece White with moose/snowflake print. Pajamas have feet and a front zipper | JSLLFB2
Where it was sold: PajamaGram website, telephone and catalogue from September 2011 through March 2012 for between $26 and $40.
Children should stop wearing the pajamas immediately and consumers should contact PajamaGram for a replacement, exchange or full refund. For additional information, please contact PajamaGram toll-free at (800) 262-1162 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or visit the firm’s website at www.pajamagram.com.
View the full recall on the CPSC’s website here.