Steven Lake and Kristin Confer are the PhDs of hair. They bring over 30 years of experience, education, and teaching to the hair industry.
Their passion and insight set this Perfect Hair Duo up for success in creating, recreating, and sharing their vision and creativity behind the chair and on set.
Dancing with the Stars: Season 15, Week 5
Every week, Brooke Burke goes from “Mom” to “Glam” on DWTS!
We’ve got some tips to help our modern moms recreate these looks at home. Here’s how to get Brooke’s fab look from this week’s episode of Dancing with the Stars!
1. Loosely curl the hair with a larger size curling iron using a thermal protectant.
2. Tease the crown for height.
3. Pull and wrap the hair up into a French twist, sitting near the top of the head, securing with large bobby pins.
- Loose and untidy are what make this upstyle work.
- For a sexy undone look, pull some random pieces out, framing the face.
- Use a light finishing spray and the end of a rattail comb to detail the desired shape.
Check out some more photos from Week 5:?
(Steven and Brooke)
The finished look: