Steven Lake and Kristin Confer are the PhDs of hair. They bring over 30 years of experience, education, and teaching to the hair industry.
Their passion and insight set this Perfect Hair Duo up for success in creating, recreating, and sharing their vision and creativity behind the chair and on set.
Dancing with the Stars: Season 15, Week 7
Every week, Brooke Burke goes from “Mom” to “Glam” on DWTS! We’ve got some tips to help our modern moms recreate these looks at home.
Here’s how to get Brooke’s fab look from this week’s episode of Dancing with the Stars!
1. Section the hair into two sections, a top and a bottom.
2.After applying a thermal protectant, loosely curl the hair alternating direction and irons, using 1″ and 1 ½” curling irons.
3. Spray with a light hold and shine hairspray, and give it a good shake.
- Finger through the curls before spraying with hairspray.
- Wrap hair around the iron, leaving ends uncurled.
- For a fuller look, start with a good blowout.
Check out some more photos from Week 7:?
(Steven, doing what he does best.)
The finished look: