Every New Year, I hit the pause button and take some time for myself to put my pen to paper and write down my goals for the upcoming year.
They’re my life goals and much more than New Year’s resolutions. I don’t believe in keeping bad habits that need to be broken, I believe in focusing on the positive and staying productive with my thoughts.
Change is powerful. The first step for me is taking a look inside, even in those dark rooms you try to keep shut! Self-reflection isn’t always easy, but I know it’s necessary.
My girlfriend just send me this list of questions to ask yourself to motivate a positive New Year.Happy house cleaning…..
1. What am I most proud of this year?
2. How can I become a better _____________?
3. Where am I feeling stuck?
4. Where do I need to allow myself grace?
5. Am I passionate about my career?
6. What lessons have I learned?
7. What did I my finances look like?
8. How did I spend my free time?
9. How well did I take care of my body, mind, and soul?
10. How have I been open-minded?
11. When did I feel most creatively inspired?
12. What projects have I completed?
13. How have I procrastinated?
14. In what ways can I re-structure my time?
15. How have I allowed fear of failure hold me back?
16. Where has self-doubt taken over?
17. When have I felt the most alive?
18. How have I taught others to respect me?
19. How can I improve my relationships?
20. Have I been unfair to anyone?
21. Who do I need to forgive?
22. Where is it time to let go?
23. What old habits would I like to release?
24. What new habits would I like to cultivate?
25. How can I be kind to myself?
(Questions via MindBodyGreen)