Steven Lake and Kristin Confer are the PhDs of hair. They bring over 30 years of experience, education, and teaching to the hair industry.
Their passion and insight set this Perfect Hair Duo up for success in creating, recreating, and sharing their vision and creativity behind the chair and on set.
Dancing with the Stars: Season 14, Week 3
Every week, Brooke Burke goes from “Mom” to “Glam” on DWTS!
We’ve got some tips to help our modern moms recreate these looks at home.
Side Sectioned Pony
Steven Lake’s contemporary take on the classic side pony.
Go from casual to chic in these three easy steps.
1. Following a good blowout, straighten your hair with a flat iron.
2. Take a top, middle and bottom section, pulling hair back into a high pony, center pony and low pony (over to one side).
3. Spray lightly with a hair spray.
- Apply shine spray to the ends to add instant sleekness
- Tug lightly at the sections to create the best head shape
- Choose which side looks best with your dress
Brooke Burke Photos
PhD wants to know, “What is YOUR favorite look so far of the season?”