Steven Lake and Kristin Confer are the PhDs of hair. They bring over 30 years of experience, education, and teaching to the hair industry.
Their passion and insight set this Perfect Hair Duo up for success in creating, recreating, and sharing their vision and creativity behind the chair and on set.
Dancing with the Stars: Season 14, Week 7
Every week, Brooke Burke goes from “Mom” to “Glam” on DWTS!
We’ve got some tips to help our modern moms recreate these looks at home. Here’s how to get Brooke’s fab look from this week’s “Classical” show!
Low Side Chignon
Steven Lake evokes Grace Kelly and Evita Peron in this updated timeless Low Side Chignon for Classical Week.
Go from casual to elegant in these 3 easy steps.
1. Following a good blowout, curl the hair with a 1” curling iron, taking large sections.
2. Pull hair back into a low side swept bun, securing with large bobby pins, allowing pieces in front to fall and frame the face.
3. Finish with a light hair spray.
- For a larger bun, add a hairpiece.
- For added volume, after curling the hair, flip head over and give a good shake, before creating the bun.
- For a sleeker look, pull all the hair back, leaving no hair framing the face.
Check out more behind the scenes photos from Week 7:?
Brooke Burke Photos
PhD wants to know, “What is YOUR favorite look so far of the season?”