Steven Lake and Kristin Confer make up Perfect Hair Duo…the PhD of hair, bring over 30 years of experience, education, and teaching to the hair industry.
Their passion and insight set this Perfect Hair Duo up for success in creating, recreating, and sharing their vision and creativity behind the chair and on set.
Bonus Look: How to get Brooke Burke’s DWTS look from Week 3.
Every week, Brooke Burke goes from “Mom” to “Glam” on DWTS! Here are some tips to help our modern moms recreate these looks at home:
Sophisticated High Bun – One of PhD’s favorite looks
Steven wanted to accentuate the contours of the gown by creating a high and sleek look, as to not distract from the dress.
Create this loose elegant look in these easy steps.
1. Following a good blowout, pull the hair high and tight into three ponies at the crown.
2. Wrap each pony around itself loosely, flat to the head securing with bobby pins.
3. Using a wavy hairpiece, wrap the hairpiece around all three ponies at top of head, securing with bobby pins.
- Loosely tug at the bun creating the desired size and shape.
- Use a hand mirror to check the profile and back.
- Use a toothbrush and gel around hair line to polish this look.
PhD wants to know, “What is YOUR favorite look from Season 14?”
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PerfectHairDuo
Follow Steven on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/stevenlakehair
Follow Kristin on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/saloninsideout
Follow Kristin on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SalonInsideOut