Like this workout? Check out our OMB! section for more fitness tips and healthy recipes that will have you saying “Oh My Bod!”
We asked the ModernMom community what body part they want to work the most, and the overwhelming response? The booty.
So Brooke Burke has teamed up with fitness expert Autumn Calabrese to walk you through three simple and effective work-out moves that will tone and tighten your butt. Perfect for moms who want to get a better back side!
Do three sets of 10 reps – weights are optional.
1. Start with feet hip width apart, toes facing forward, abs drawn in tight. Hold the weights with a light grip at shoulder height.
2. Sink back into your heels, drop your bottom as low as you can.
3. Drive back up through the heels, and squeeze at the top.
4. Do three sets of 10 reps each.
1. Holding the weights at your side, lunge forward with your right leg in front and drop your back knee to the ground. (Knee should be bent at a 90 degree angle.)
2. Bring your right foot back up and tap in the center, then lunge back with the same leg.
3. Do three sets of 10 reps with each leg.
1. Start feet together
2. Lunge to your right, bend only right knee.
3. Come back to center, lifting right leg and driving right knee up.
4. Do three sets of 10 reps on each side.
Want to watch Brooke and Autumn take you through each exercise? Check out the video below – and be sure to take a look at all the other great exercises on the ModernMom YouTube Channel.
Like this workout? Check out Brooke Burke’s Sexy Six-Week Slim Down for more fitness tips and healthy recipes that will have you saying “Oh My Bod!”