It’s springtime – and that means shorts, skirts, and bathing suits!
To help you get in shape, Brooke Burke and her trainer – fitness expert Greg Joujon-Roche – have shared some great exercises with hand weights to tone and tighten your upper body.
These three simple and effective work-out moves are perfect for moms who want to show off their killer butt and legs!
1. Fall back into a rear lunge.
2. Press forward onto your standing leg and draw your back leg forward for a kick.
3. Kick toward the opposite arm. Use your butt for balance.
4. Do 10 reps on each side, and repeat 3 times.
1. Take a nice, wide stance with toes pointed out just a little.
2. Squat, and as you come up, use your abs to draw your right knee up to the left side of your torso.
3. Come back to your stance. Then repeat the squat with the left leg coming to the right side of your torso.
4. Do three sets of 10 reps each.
1. Start with a wide stance, squatting with your back straight and parallel to the floor, and your hands clasped in front of you for balance (imagine you’re an Olympic skier).
2. Push your butt back, and squeeze through it to lift it a little and return it to the starting position.
3. Repeat this “bouncing” motion quickly. Keep going until you feel the burn.
4. When the burn sets in, continue on for an additional 10 seconds.
5. Do three sets.
Want to watch Brooke and Greg take you through each exercise and get extra tips and tricks? Check out the video below – and be sure to take a look at all the other great exercises on the ModernMom YouTube Channel.