Steven Lake and Kristin Confer are the PhDs of hair. They bring over 30 years of experience, education, and teaching to the hair industry.
Their passion and insight set this Perfect Hair Duo up for success in creating, recreating, and sharing their vision and creativity behind the chair and on set.
Dancing with the Stars: Season 15, Week 2
Every week, Brooke Burke goes from “Mom” to “Glam” on DWTS!
We’ve got some tips to help our modern moms recreate these looks at home. Here’s how to get Brooke’s fab look from this week’s episode of Dancing with the Stars!
1.Following a smooth blowout. Curl the hair with a one inch curling iron by wrapping the hair around the rod while holding the ends, letting the hair slip off the iron.
2. Twist a large bang section and pull over to the side, just above the ear, securing loosely with two bobby pins.
3. Spray hair with a beach spray or texturizing spray.
- Let hair fall over the pinned section to hide the bobby pins.
- For a variation on this look, loosely pin back the other side.
- To brighten this look, add a light hair extension, as seen in the pics.
Check out some behind the scenes photos from Week 2:?
Steven’s new assistant, Jade (Brooke’s Niece), helping curl Brooke’s hair.
Ready for the show!
The finished look…
(Tom and Brooke in the ballroom)
And bonus photos from Tuesday night’s show!