I enjoyed this salad in one of my favorite Italian restaurants in Paris with my hubby, David. It has since become one of my favorites!
It’s super healthy, hearty, and colorful!
- mixed greens
- 1/2 cup chopped red cabbage
- 4 sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup black pitted olives
- A handful of chopped parsley
- 2 sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 sliced hard boiled eggs
- 1 chopped avocado
- fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
Toss all the ingredients together, except the eggs and avocado. Add dressing to your liking (I like my French Dijon shallot dressing).
Serve on a large platter and decorate with the hard boiled eggs and a chopped avocado on top. Sprinkle with fresh parsley, salt, and pepper to taste.