There is nothing quite like a dog – they bring so much joy to everyone around them. But not only that, we can also learn some valuable life lessons from our favorite furry friends. Kid President shared his top 10 life lessons he learned from his dog, Annie.
- Always be excited to see people you love when they get home.
- Stomp in circles on your bed before laying down for a nap.
- It’s okay if your nose is wet and you smell a little funky sometimes.
- Don’t hold grudges. Annie forgets everything I try to teach her. So she probably forgets when I get mad at her too!
- Take time to play and run around. Life is supposed to be fun!
- Snuggles can change the world.
- Sometimes, breaking the rules is better than getting a treat.
- Use your best judgement, some people deserve to be smelled/checked out first.
- Eat whatever you find on the floor. (Actually this is something I’ve since learned NOT to do.)
- Jump for joy and celebrate the moment.
Can’t go wrong with these! Kid President also partnered with Banfield Pet Hospital in this adorable video about how pets are heroes too. Check it out.