Looking for a family friendly New Year’s Eve (day and night) activity? Look no further than Knott’s New Berry Farm.
Knott’s New Year’s Eve celebration on December 31, 2014 is a perfect event for the whole family! The party starts at 10am and goes until 1am.
Knott’s has something for everyone and is the perfect place for you to ring in the new year with your entire family.
With live entertainment and fire works, this is the perfect time to visit Knott’s. And, if you have a 2015 Season Pass, you are entitled to one FREE visit in 2014 which can be used on New Year’s Eve! That’s a win.
We’re going to be there, how about you? We can help!
In collaboration with GigaSavvy, we are giving away two tickets to Knott’s New Year’s Eve celebration – enter now and join us!
Please do the following to enter:
- Please ‘like’ Knotts Berry Farm on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
- Please follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/knotts
- Please follow on Instagram: http://instagram.com/
- One winner per household.
- The giveaway ends December 23rd at 12:00pm PT.
Then comment in the comments below – with “I entered the #KnottsNYE contest” or RT the tweet below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
— ModernMom (@ModernMom) December 11, 2014