Summer is drawing to a close, school is starting back up and it’s the perfect time to get your house organized for fall!
Moms know that keeping a playroom neat and tidy can be a big challenge, but Michaels has shared a creative craft project get your shelves in spotless shape.
Find out how to make these adorable organizational baskets below:
- Ashland™ Wicker Basket – Size/Style of Choice
- Recollections™ Scrapbook Paper, 12″x12″ – Pink Glitter, Polka Dot
- ArtMinds™ Wood Letters, 3″ – Black “READ”
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Paint – Pink
- Celebrate It® Twill Ribbon – Pink
- Recollections™ Adhesive Sheet (Double-stick)
- Low Heat Glue Gun
Fold paper in half and trim length to fit front of basket.
Place double-stick sheet between folds to adhere paper together and give it strength. Glue onto front of basket.
Use end of paintbrush to paint dots on letters. Let dry.
Glue letters to paper on front of basket.
Add ribbon around top rim of basket, then tie a bow to finish.