Easter is almost here! If you’re looking for some fresh ideas for what the Easter Bunny should leave for your family this year, we’ve got you covered.
Here are a few of our favorite sweets and treats:
1. Big Hopper Easter Gift from Harry & David
2. Homemade Marshmallow Peeps (get the recipe here)
3. Gimbal’s Sour Gourmet Jelly Beans
4. Lindt Milk Chocolate Gold Bunny
But just because Easter has traditionally been a day devoted to sugar overload, it doesn’t have to be full of sweets.
Here are some fun alternatives to fill those Easter baskets without copious amounts of candy:
1. Garden-in-a-Bag from Chuckle Farm
2. Mabel’s Labels Basic Label Kit
3. My First Crayola Scribbled Egg Crayons
5. Little Giraffe Velvet Hooded Bath Towel
What are you putting in Easter baskets this year? Share your best ideas in the comments!