Here’s another quick-yet-effective exercise routine. Working the booty is my favorite! You will definitely feel the “burn” with this workout. It works the gluteus maximus (main butt muscles), the gluteus minimus (side butt muscle), and the abductors (hips/ outer thighs ). Extra bonus- your spine gets a nice stretch when doing the bridges!
1) Bridge (10 reps)
Lie on back with knee bent and feet hip width apart. Squeeze your glutes and lift your hips on an inhale. Lower back down one vertebra at a time as you exhale
2) Pelvic Pulses (20 reps)
Hold your bridge and do 20 small pulses up, squeezing your glutes.
3) Single Leg Bridge Pulses (10 reps each leg)
Press hips up into a single leg bridge. Do 10 small pulses, squeezing glutes.
4) Clam (10 reps. Repeat on other side)
Lie on your side with your knees bent and your feet and knees together. Lift and lower your knee.
5) Clam with Feet Up (10 reps. Repeat on other side)
6) Leg Lift (10 reps. Repeat on other side)
Lift and lower leg.
7) Leg Circles (10 in each direction. Repeat on other side)
Do 10 small circles in each direction with the top leg straight.
8) Straight Leg Pulses (10 reps each leg)
On all fours with spine straight, extend leg straight back and pulse 10 times
9) Bent Leg Pulses (10 reps each leg)
Same as above with leg bent.