· Decide what you would like to stuff the stockings with, such as nuts & chocolates – and buy in bulk.
· Try using the stocking for items that go with other gifts, such as batteries that will go with a toy or electronic item, or a Fitness.doc for the gym membership you are giving.
· A water bottle in a fun color is a great stuffer and helps start the year off ‘going green’
· Use available fruit that will not get squished and add them with nuts to the stocking – such as oranges and apples.
· Buy small items such as a toothbrush, manicure set, a yo-yo, a fun pen set – some items that you may find at the check out line in a grocery store.
· Purchase the great small items offered at http://shopgetbuttonedup.com and enter 10OFF at check out to get 10% off!
· Shop fun items that are still useful, so the Holiday keeps on giving. Try a Buttoned Up Collision.kit for that new driver or a Birthday.book and Greetings.stash for that forgetful aunt, or the Buttoned Up Coupons for Mom from the kids to show her they want to help out the family by picking up extra chores! Purchase them at http://shopgetbuttonedup.com and enter 10OFF at check out to get 10% off!
· Don’t forget a stocking for the pets too. They are part of the family as well.