The other day I said “Don’t punch your weenies!” and as I walked away I thought, seriously…did I just say that?
When it comes to raising boys, I can’t believe I have to say these things but apparently you do.
Here are five things I never thought I would say…
1. “Put the mouse back in the house!” (If you have boys, you ALL know what I am referring to!)
2. “No, we do not eat boogies and they are not super delicious.” (This was a fun conversation in the car, when I can’t do anything about it.)
3. “Don’t lick your brother!” (Did my youngest son transform into a cat when I wasn’t looking?)
4. “Your tongue is not a replacement for a tissue!” (A common statement in our household during flu season, especially with my youngest, who has a crazy super long tongue.)
5. “Don’t pee in the bathtub!” (Since when did the bathtub become a replacement for the toilet when it is right next to it?!)
Ah..yes, the life of being a mom with boys. We are always on the lookout because we know anything is possible.
What’s the craziest thing you’ve said to your kids? Tweet me at @weebootMom and let me know.