DWTS Season 14, Week 8: How to Get Brooke's Glam Lookby Perfect Hair Duo
Steven Lake and Kristin Confer are the PhDs of hair. They bring over 30 years of experience, education, and teaching to the hair industry.
Their passion and insight set this Perfect Hair Duo up for success in creating, recreating, and sharing their vision and creativity behind the chair and on set.
Dancing with the Stars: Season 14, Week 8
We've got some tips to help our modern moms recreate these looks at home. Here's how to get Brooke's fab look from this week's show!
Steven Lake wanted to change up Brooke’s look with fringe, without the commitment of cutting them.
Instantly change up your look in these three easy steps:
1. Following a good blowout, part the hair down the middle.
2. Clip in the fringe starting at the front hairline and finishing at the apex (crown) of the head.
3. Blend the natural hair with the fringe using a brush or your fingers.
- Different types of fringe can change and enhance the appearance of your face shape.
- Add texture with a low heat curling iron or low heat flat iron for seamless blending.
- Fringe also looks great with a messy chignon (bun).
Check out photos of Brooke's fringe:?
Brooke Burke Photos
PhD wants to know, “What is YOUR favorite look so far of the season?”