– Started and FINISHED that month’s book club book
– Created a women’s charitable organization that now has more than 100 participants
– Started playing the piano again after almost 20 years
– Worked out more
– Cleaned and organized the garage
Check in for…
– Tips and tricks on how to find 10 minutes
– Ways to simplify the rest of life so there’s more time for 10-minute goals
– Stories of people who overcame the pressures of life to reach their own goals
– Successes and failures as I take on my own 10-minute goals.
If you’re ready to get started, this is all you do — think of something (or a couple things) you’d like to fit into your day, and promise yourself you’ll spend just 10 minutes a day on each of them. Care to put them out in the universe? Post them here, or log them at www.GiveMe10.info (then select “YOUR goals” at the far right).
…You’re on your way!