Want to whip up the perfect treat for your next party or get-together?
This creamy, dreamy artichoke dip has a bit of a kick, thanks to the secret ingredient… chilies! Your guests are sure to gobble it up, and best of all, it’s one of the easiest recipes ever!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies, undrained
- 1 (4 ounce) can drained artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 10 ounces chopped spinach
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients.
3. Pour into an 8-inch baking dish.
4. Bake about 20-minutes.
Serve with a fresh baguette!