It is hard to be down when you are feeling grateful.
Gratitude is the best way to turn your frown upside down.
may gratitude flow through your life each day
How much time each day do you devote to gratitude?
Life blossoms when you continually make time to feel grateful.
There are so many ways to take a little bit of time each day to let gratitude wash over you removing dead cells, renewing and rejuvenating you. Gratitude in and of itself is miraculous. Try it and you’ll see! You are what you focus on, and focusing on all that you are blessed with is the best kind of happiness pill.
Here are 5 Ways to Make Gratitude a Regular Part of Your Day:
1. A gratitude journal. Try writing what you are grateful for first thing in the morning to start your day off right. Before bed to end your day on a positive note, or in the middle of the afternoon to revive yourself when your energy starts to dip.
2. Call someone just to say thank you.
3. Write thank you notes. It doesn’t have to be for material gifts. The best gifts are free.
4. If your job or day involves social media spend some time each day spreading support and thanking those that support you. Even if you can’t get to everyone, some people each day will leave your heart feeling full. You get what you give.
5. Give long grateful hugs. Those are the best kind!
Whenever you are feeling down use that as a signal that is it time for a gratitude hour where you focus on all that you are grateful for, and you spread acts of gratitude. A gratitude hour helps the sun shine through the clouds again.
Practicing gratitude daily, even in small chunks of time, your life becomes transformed. Your gratitude helps another to feel grateful, and another, and another. Before you know it gratitude spreads like wildfire and you leave the world a better place each day.
I am truly grateful you are here! Thank you for your light in my life, friends ?
Can you think of other ways to practice gratitude?