How to make bath time safe and easy
* Prepare all bath accessories.
* Fill tub/sink with 2 to 3 inches of luke warm water (about 90 degrees Fahrenheit or 32 degrees Celsius).
* Bring baby to bath area and undress him.
* Slip your baby into the tub/sink using one hand to support the neck and head. Regularly pour cupfuls of water over him so he doesn’t get too cold. *Special tip- wet a washcloth with the bath water and place it on the baby’s tummy so they do not get cold. Repeat as necessary.
* Never leave your child unsupervised.
* Use a soap-free cleanser to keep baby’s skin from drying. For newborns, try Mustela Dermo-Cleansing.
* Rinse baby thoroughly with a clean washcloth.
* Wrap baby in a hooded towel and pat him dry. If his skin is dry, apply a mild body lotion, such as Mustela Hydra Bébé body and a daily face moisturizer like Hydra Bébé face.