It looks like Lizzie McGuire is all grown up! Not only is the former Disney teen queen turning 24 on Wednesday, she’s also expecting her first child with hockey player husband Mike Comrie.
Want the inside scoop on this lovely lady? Here are five things you didn’t know about Hilary Duff:
1. She seriously dislikes bell peppers. “I hate bell peppers with a passion. Green, yellow, red, cooked, raw, even as a garnish!”
2. Her favorite piece of art is “Red Poppy” by Georgia O’Keeffe.
3. She’s got a big heart: In 2005, Hilary donated $250,000 to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina
4. Her first movie-star crush was John Travolta in Grease. “I liked his dancing,” she told the Guardian. “And I wanted to be Sandy so bad, and Sandy liked him, so I liked him too.”
5. She’s a pretty darn good writer! Her first novel “Elixir,” was a New York Times bestseller and the sequel is due out this October.