Today is a snow day for a lot of the country. In keeping with this theme I thought I would make things light and cheerful leaving more time for enjoying favorite snow day activities…like baking 🙂
Here is a list of some little things that warm my heart and make me feel happy. I hope that some of them will make you smile and feel good!
• The view out my window
• Reading and writing while the snow falls outside. Snowy days make those activities even more amazing!
• Clean sheets. The first day the sheets go on my bed is always my favorite.
• Hugs & Kisses
• Music. What can’t music do? For example Snow Day by Toby Lightman
• Changes in weather. When there is a change in the weather no matter what it is, it excites me.
• New Discoveries. One of our recent discoveries- Chai Latte capsules for our Keurig! :-p
• Great quotes "There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in." — Leonard Cohen
• Big soft blankets and cuddling up under them.
• My bathrobe and slippers. I wear these anytime I am home and cold. Sometimes I even forget when I answer the door. It seems a little funny mid-afternoon. :0)
• Mugs. Mugs in general make me happy. Maybe I am strange? I love to interchange mugs with different seasons. Speaking of which, anyone know of a good Valentine’s Day mug? Here is a favorite mug of mine wrapped in a coffee cozy made by Patty from The Plaid Cupcake.
My mugs like to be cozy and wrapped up just like me 😉
And guess what is inside of it? Yup, the Chai Latte from above!
• The crazy/adorable things my kids say and do.
• Giving, even in the smallest ways.
• Being thankful for any and everything!
• & Time
Thank you for making me smile with your time ?
What little things make you happy? I think I missed… MANY! 🙂