LOVE! It radiates in the soul and shines in the eyes! Add a little extra sparkle this Valentine’s Day with hot pink eyes and bright vibrant lips.
Try this fast-track makeup look for LOVELY eyes!!
1. Apply a hot pink shadow to your entire eyelid (dampen the brush for more intensity.) Pat & press the shadow to create more intense color. Lightly blend a slate color shadow in the crease of the eyelid for more depth.
2. Line upper lash line with a black eyeliner (extend and lift the liner at the outer edges of the eyes to create a cat eye effect.) Blend out the liner with a soft angle brush to soften the look.
3. Pile on lots of black mascara. For some extra brightness, tip the lashes with a plum shade of mascara or even try some blue.
Tip: to make eyes look bigger, line the inner rims of the top and bottom lash with a white or nude colored eye pencil.
4. Smooth on some under eye concealer and foundation (blend well.) Add your favorite blush color to the apples of your cheeks.
Tip: think pink!
5. Apply a bright vibrant lip color to your lips. My favorites: Bobbie Brown Art Sticks in Rose Brown, Electric Pink and Harlow Red.
Tip: to fake a fuller pout, dab a small amount of peppermint oil on your lips. It stimulates them and produces a plumping effect.
Voila! Happy Valentines Day! And remember to begin and end each new day with LOVE!