Do you have a sweet tooth? When lunchtime rolls around, do you often have an overwhelming sweet craving that could send you straight for the sugary baked goods, or worse?
Usually we would tell you to eat a healthy meal or snack and see if the urge subsides, but this recipe allows you to have a healthy combination of foods while still feeling like you are eating a delicious dessert!
Sweet Tooth Sandwich
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1/4 cup blackberries, raspberries, or a combination of the two
- 2 tbsp neufchatel cheese spread
1. Toast bread to desired color.
2. While bread is toasting crush berries into a spreadable texture
3. Spread Neufchatel cheese on toast followed by crushed berries.
Calories – 225
Carbohydrates – 41g
Protein – 10.5g
Fat – 8g
Fiber – 7.5g
Do you have a healthy sweet tooth sandwich that you make?