If we told you that 78% of men think they can tell when a woman is faking an orgasm, would you believe us? Well, it’s true!
The results of the Ask Men’s 2011 Great Male Survey are in, and some of the stats are more surprising than others. The annual survey covers everything from dating and sex to lifestyle – it’s basically an overview of the male species as it exists in 2011.
More than 70,000 participants from the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Australia answered over 100 questions to give us a comprehensive look on how men see the world. Interestingly enough, the most popular answers were the same in every country.
Here are our Top Ten favorite facts from the Great Male Survey of 2011:
10. 69% of men would take a male birth-control pill if it were available.
9. 53% of men would prefer their child to be a boy. 33% don’t care and only 14% would want a girl.
8. It’s not about the money: 85% of men wouldn’t care if their spouse earned more than them.
7. 60% of men say that it is okay to pay for sex.
6. A sense of loyalty is looked for most in a women when deciding if she is “relationship material.”
5. 78% of men think that couples with healthy sex lives have sex multiple times a week.
4. The one thing men would want to change most in their partner is their attitude/mood, not their looks, sexual appetite, or intelligence.
3. 74% of men think that sexting with someone else while in a relationship is considered cheating.
2. They really do like intimacy: Feeling close to their partner motivates 73% of men to become romantic, not sex itself.
1. 72% of men say they would not cheat on their spouse even if there were no chance of her finding out.
What do you think? Which of these results are the most suprising? Give us your thoughts in the comments below!