Here’s a light white fish recipe that’s not only healthy but tasty as well!
White Fish with Leek, Tomato & Peppers
- 1 Pound White Fish (any fish will do, I just prefer White Fish)
- 10 Cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 Leek, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 Anaheim pepper, diced
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 Tablespoons of white wine
- 1 Tablespoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh dill, chopped
- 2 Teaspoons capers
Cut White Fish into four pieces. Spray bottom of Pyrex with non-stick spray. Place fish, skin side down in pan.
Sprinkle Old Bay Seasoning over the top of the fish. Add leeks, pepper, tomatoes and dill on top of fish. Then squeeze lemon juice and add wine to the fish.
Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, covered in oven on 400 degrees. Uncover and cook for an additional 5 to 7 minutes until tomatoes and fish turn a golden brown.
Serve with steamed asparagus and rice pilaf.