DWTS Season 15, Week 9: Brooke's Mod Side Pony
Steven Lake and Kristin Confer are the PhDs of hair. They bring over 30 years of experience, education, and teaching to the hair industry.
Their passion and insight set this Perfect Hair Duo up for success in creating, recreating, and sharing their vision and creativity behind the chair and on set.
Dancing with the Stars: Season 15, Week 9
Here's how to get Brooke's fab look from this week's episode of Dancing with the Stars!
Mod Side Pony
1.After blowdrying, create a side part and curl the hair in large sections with a 1 ¾ in curling iron. Lightly brush through the curls.
2. Backcomb and tease the crown section for height and shape.
3. Pull hair to desired side and secure with a pony tail holder. Wrap hair around the pony tail holder to conceal the elastic.
- Teasing the crown creates this retro feel.
- Use a Mason Pearson brush to brush through the curls.
- Allow hair around the face, on the opposite side of the pony, to fall out for a less fussy look.
Check out some more photos from Week 9:?
Getting ready for the show
Brooke with the Glam Squad
Steven and Brooke
The finished look:
Start Daydreaming - It's Good for You
Can’t We Be Girl Scouts and Barbies?
Easy Vegan Chocolate Glaze for Brownies & Desserts
Guardians of the Galaxy - It's a Must-See!
Dealing with Insomnia During Pregnancy
How To Calm Young Children While Traveling On An Airplane
"8 Glasses of Water Per Day" is a Myth
Top Ten 'Creative Practicing' Tips for Kids!
Empower Your Kids Through Creative Cleaning
The Power of a Simple Smile
The Two-Letter Word Every Mom Should Learn to Say
Guided Meditation: Clear Away the Excess in Life
Getting The Stink Eye in Restaurants
How to Raise Independent Kids
How to Cope With Your Kid's Jet Lag
Late Summer Citrus Cake