DWTS Season 15, Week 9: Brooke's Mod Side Pony
Steven Lake and Kristin Confer are the PhDs of hair. They bring over 30 years of experience, education, and teaching to the hair industry.
Their passion and insight set this Perfect Hair Duo up for success in creating, recreating, and sharing their vision and creativity behind the chair and on set.
Dancing with the Stars: Season 15, Week 9
Here's how to get Brooke's fab look from this week's episode of Dancing with the Stars!
Mod Side Pony
1.After blowdrying, create a side part and curl the hair in large sections with a 1 ¾ in curling iron. Lightly brush through the curls.
2. Backcomb and tease the crown section for height and shape.
3. Pull hair to desired side and secure with a pony tail holder. Wrap hair around the pony tail holder to conceal the elastic.
- Teasing the crown creates this retro feel.
- Use a Mason Pearson brush to brush through the curls.
- Allow hair around the face, on the opposite side of the pony, to fall out for a less fussy look.
Check out some more photos from Week 9:?
Getting ready for the show
Brooke with the Glam Squad
Steven and Brooke
The finished look:
Dinner Time Debates: How to Take the Stress out of Supper
5 Best Labor Day Recipes
5 Ways To Lose Your Baby Weight
5 Ways to Keep Your Child's Room Organized
Chocolate Marshmallow Pretzel Bars
Recall: Chicken Ceasar Salad Kits Recalled
Eight Ways to Keep the Sizzle in Your Relationship
10 Ways to Turn Fitness into a Family Affair
The Hardest Part of Parenting is Letting Go
13 Tips for Dealing With Picky Eaters
When One Parent Travels... A Lot
Protecting Our Daughters from Campus Rape
10 Tips to Raise a Reader
Shielding Our Kids From the Harsh Realities of Life
Almost-Instant Chicken Fajitas
Morning Sickness Remedies for Moms-To-Be