DWTS Season 15, Week 9: Brooke's Mod Side Pony
Steven Lake and Kristin Confer are the PhDs of hair. They bring over 30 years of experience, education, and teaching to the hair industry.
Their passion and insight set this Perfect Hair Duo up for success in creating, recreating, and sharing their vision and creativity behind the chair and on set.
Dancing with the Stars: Season 15, Week 9
Here's how to get Brooke's fab look from this week's episode of Dancing with the Stars!
Mod Side Pony
1.After blowdrying, create a side part and curl the hair in large sections with a 1 ¾ in curling iron. Lightly brush through the curls.
2. Backcomb and tease the crown section for height and shape.
3. Pull hair to desired side and secure with a pony tail holder. Wrap hair around the pony tail holder to conceal the elastic.
- Teasing the crown creates this retro feel.
- Use a Mason Pearson brush to brush through the curls.
- Allow hair around the face, on the opposite side of the pony, to fall out for a less fussy look.
Check out some more photos from Week 9:?
Getting ready for the show
Brooke with the Glam Squad
Steven and Brooke
The finished look:
Too Old for Training Wheels!
Nice Things You Say That Really Annoy Me
Awkward First Playdates
The World's Toughest Moms Raise the World's Toughest Kids
5 Scary Birth Control Side Effects You Shouldn't Ignore
New Puppy Parent Anxiety
Brooke Burke-Charvet: Dancing Out Of The Ballroom - DWTS
20 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Had Kids
The Terrible "Kid Food" Advice I Still Regret Taking
5 Beautiful DIY Projects Made From Boring Household Items
Mr. Peabody & Sherman: Meet Your New Favorite Movie Dog Dad
Almost-Instant Chicken Fajitas
How To Do Yoga With Your Kids
How Much Time Do You Spend On Your (Facebook) Appearance?
New Tra-Dish: Easy Awesome Meat Sauce
Don't Ask Me, "So, When Are You Having Kids?"