DWTS Season 15, Week 9: Brooke's Mod Side Pony
Steven Lake and Kristin Confer are the PhDs of hair. They bring over 30 years of experience, education, and teaching to the hair industry.
Their passion and insight set this Perfect Hair Duo up for success in creating, recreating, and sharing their vision and creativity behind the chair and on set.
Dancing with the Stars: Season 15, Week 9
Here's how to get Brooke's fab look from this week's episode of Dancing with the Stars!
Mod Side Pony
1.After blowdrying, create a side part and curl the hair in large sections with a 1 ¾ in curling iron. Lightly brush through the curls.
2. Backcomb and tease the crown section for height and shape.
3. Pull hair to desired side and secure with a pony tail holder. Wrap hair around the pony tail holder to conceal the elastic.
- Teasing the crown creates this retro feel.
- Use a Mason Pearson brush to brush through the curls.
- Allow hair around the face, on the opposite side of the pony, to fall out for a less fussy look.
Check out some more photos from Week 9:?
Getting ready for the show
Brooke with the Glam Squad
Steven and Brooke
The finished look:
Fifty Shades of Grey and Our Daughters
How to handle inappropriate toddler behavior? Like this.
PB Banana Dog and Mommy Always Comes Back Book Make Back to School A Cinch!
What is Hot Yoga?
Style on a Budget: Re-Fashion Tips for Moms
To Clear Up The Confusion - I Am NOT An Octopus!
A Sneak Peek Into The Mind Of A Four-Year-Old
Name Ownership: Can You Steal A Baby Name?
Tricks to Conquering a Lousy Day
Celebrating Autumn with Starbucks® Fall Blend
Remembering September 11th - That Fateful Day
Talking to Your Children About 9/11
I Don't Trust Women Who Don't Have Old Friends
Tough Love for My Picky Eater?
Should You Let Your Little One Quit a Sport?
Sex Education, Courtesy of Judy Blume