DWTS Season 15, Week 9: Brooke's Mod Side Pony
Steven Lake and Kristin Confer are the PhDs of hair. They bring over 30 years of experience, education, and teaching to the hair industry.
Their passion and insight set this Perfect Hair Duo up for success in creating, recreating, and sharing their vision and creativity behind the chair and on set.
Dancing with the Stars: Season 15, Week 9
Here's how to get Brooke's fab look from this week's episode of Dancing with the Stars!
Mod Side Pony
1.After blowdrying, create a side part and curl the hair in large sections with a 1 ¾ in curling iron. Lightly brush through the curls.
2. Backcomb and tease the crown section for height and shape.
3. Pull hair to desired side and secure with a pony tail holder. Wrap hair around the pony tail holder to conceal the elastic.
- Teasing the crown creates this retro feel.
- Use a Mason Pearson brush to brush through the curls.
- Allow hair around the face, on the opposite side of the pony, to fall out for a less fussy look.
Check out some more photos from Week 9:?
Getting ready for the show
Brooke with the Glam Squad
Steven and Brooke
The finished look:
Surviving the Post-Summer Camp Transition!
No Child Left Alone?
How Much Water Should Kids Drink?
Escaping the Stress of Infertility with Mini-Vacations
Ice Cream Truck Treats - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Favorite Mommy Apps
Healthy, Simple, FAST Summer Recipes
Rediscover Your Inner Child
Travel Trailer's Packing List
How to Make an Herb Garden
How to Clean Ceramic Glass Cooktops
8 Quick, Easy & Healthy Breakfasts
Four Money Traps Every Mom Should Know
Fitness During Pregnancy
Kids With Special Needs Siblings - Do They Get Lost
How To Get Your Kids To Clean Their Room